Exploring our intimate relationship with Mother Nature, suckling at her nourishing breast.
Nature, though not to be mistaken as the “end-all” or Ultimate, can be observed and respected as a representation of the Ultimate; through her we are kept alive, we are healed, and we can view all the secrets of the universe through her microcosmic representation of the macrocosim.
Topics of Interest include:
- Plant medicine and consciousness
- Entheogenic healing
- Nature Spirits
- Nature’s Rhythms
- Soil building and composting
- The modern homestead (small farm/ large gardening)
- Communal living/eco-village movements
- Ways to be more self-sufficient
- Off-the-Grid lifestyles
- Ways to be more energy-efficient in home and habit
- Incorporating the cosmos into farming and gardening
- Animal husbandry
- Natural products and tools